Tuesday, April 7, 2009

A Shower Catalogue



















Above: Go on Steve, please tell us what you found in your shower

I guessed there were 27 things in my shower. Here's what I found:-

1. A rectangular non-steam mirror (sucker-attached)

Left: 2. A corner shelf (sucker-attached, not 100% reliable)
















Left: 3. A hanging shelf (suspended from showerhead arm; not quite straight)















4. Backbrush

5. Hairnet (guess)

6. Showerscreen sponge cleaner

7. Bar of soap

8. Nailbrush

9. Razor (his) - Mach 3

10. Razor (hers) - pink














Above: 11. A rectangular bucket full of cold water

12. Prince shaving gel aerosol (from Aldi)

13. Bodyshop Brazil Nut Bath and Shower Cream

14. Oscar Natural Shaving Oil (free sample)

15. Cedel Anti-Dandruff shampoo

16. Harvard Shower Gel

17. Unbranded AM/FM splash and dust-resistant radio

18. OC Organic Care Scalpcare Anti-Dandruff Plantactif

19. St Ives Apple Blush Moisturing Body Wash

20. Botanics: The Power of Plants Bathing Softening Body Wash

21. L'Oreal Elvire Illuminating Shampoo, Nutri-Gloss, Pearl Protein

22. Keune Care Line Shampoo Volume

23. Perfect Potion Detox Body Buff - Juniper Grapefruit Nuts

24. Shower Power Amazing Bathroom Cleaner

25. Charles Worthington Results Moisture-Seal Glossing Shampoo (with red sticker stating 'Reduced to $6.47')

26. Blue tray for holding things in (holding two razors and shaving gel)

Left: 27. A mysterious little bottle cap











28. Bonus track/Easter Egg: Little white tracker grommet from sliding door.

Now you may find it suspicious that I guessed there were 27 things in my shower and that I found 27 (plus a little bonus thing). Well, it's true. That means that either  I already 'knew' how many things were in my shower, though I assure you I've never counted them (who would do such a thing?); or it was a lucky guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment